Friday, May 02, 2008

Just starting out...

It used to be easy to put down my thoughts into words...but now its become almost impossible. The reason is that the only thoughts running about in my mind are about my kids. There really isn't time to think a complete thought without being interrupted by "mummy, mummy, tell me a story, no..." or "mummy, mummy, I'm hungwy (hungry in toddler language), no..." my friends have been trying to get me to blog, and I've decided to do it, never mind that I get free time only by about midnight!!

I guess those women who have kids below the age of 5 will understand my predicament. There just isn't time for anything individual. U gotta be a full time mommy to bond with ur kids.

There!! I've managed to write this much without interruptions. Uh oh...I hear one. Gotta go. Buh bye... Later.

No comments: